Giving the best user experience is very important when you are running an ecommerce business. UX Design plays a vital role in managing your website and it keeps the customers hooked with your website.
So, if you want to make your customers enjoy your website with great designs and spend more time on your site it is going to benefit you right? Then why wait, let us drill in to know about UX design, its importance and how to use them to create your websites so that you can have a seamless and user-friendly website.
What is UX Design?
User experience (UX) design is a process of how customers interact with a product. It is built in such a way that it attracts the customers to enable them to see the product in many ways, try it and there is more.
This gains customer satisfaction and usability and it can be used in various platforms like websites and applications.
How to Craft User-Friendly Websites?
- Understand that the moment the customer enters the website or applications, everything that appears before him comes under this. It should be appealing, leading and seamless and easy to use.
- The website presents your way to reach the customer about your brand identity, the product you sell or the service you offer. So it must meet their expectations.
- You must make the website feasible for the customer. So, conduct research and find the pain points, and behaviours of the customers and make your site optimised.
- Collect data from feedback and campaign, test them and implement them for your website.
- Find the colour palette that resonates with your brand and products. Because brand colour is important.
- The usage of mobile phones has increased drastically and will continue to do so in years to come. The number of normal basic phones is less and it is the Android phone that is hovering a lot.
- So make sure that your site is mobile-optimised and give better view and details even when the customer uses your site from mobile phones.
- It is important to find out which works the best. So it is vital that you test it before you actually implement it. Conduct A/B tests to compare the designs, layouts, looks and fonts. The results will help you to analyse and then create a design accordingly.
Importance of UX Design
It brings a lot of significance and benefits to the salesperson and also to the customers. So considering that let us know why it is important.
Can’t agree any less that the UX design brings customer satisfaction while they use the online platform. It gives a more unique experience to the customers as they are able to look at the product in depth.
You will eventually gain more user engagement as a well-optimised site it will attract the customer, makes them spend more time on the website and makes them try different products, try its features and make them buy the product.
It makes the overall usability as it comes up with great features and designs. It makes the users spend more time on the site as it helps in more purchases.
Less cart abandonment
Well, how will you get to say no, when you happen to see a good product, try it on and find it awesome on you? It is way more tough for the customers to put the products in the cart. And yes it will lead to less cart abandonment.
This also will gain customer loyalty and customer retention. The customers will be happy to use the product and will be satisfied with their purchase. So they will come to you for another purchase no matter what.
As you stand out from your competitors in the market, the customers will be able to easily identify your brand and its products. this helps in gaining brand recognition which is very important for any business.
It can be used effectively by all ages of people and by all means it can be so easy t navigate and access the site. It even will be designed for special persons as well.
The customer will be so tired of looking at the same monotonous way of online shopping. But with a UX design-enabled site their emotion and feeling to use the site will be so thrilling and exciting.
It is a kind of investment as you do once it is easy to access anytime. You don’t need to fix it after it has been launched.
A UX designer will transform your website which will gain in customer satisfaction, increase user engagement, improve conversions and a strong brand presence. It is ideal for the ecommerce business to inculcate this for their business to transform the websites with designs according to the user experiences and preferences.
If you find this article interesting like it and share it with your friends who might find this article helpful. And don’t forget to subscribe and follow Ecomnews for getting more details on ecommerce.
What is UX Design?
User experience (UX) design is a process of how customers interact with a product. It is built in such a way that it attracts the customers to enable them to see the product in many ways, try it and there is more. This gains customer satisfaction and usability and it can be used in various platforms like websites and applications.
What is the importance of UX design?
Less cart abandonment,
How to create a user-friendly website with UX?
Understand the importance of the UX,
Do the research,
Try the designs,
Do A/B tests,
and finalize the design and layout.