ONDC India is the new invention for the upcoming development in Indian ecommerce. the Protocols and objectives that ONDC India follows are,
It uses the Open Network Protocol under the open-software methodology with open specifications. It plans to implement the Dynamic pricing model, Digitized inventory management, and Cost reduction schema. Beckon protocol has been implemented in partnership with ISPIRT an open source and interoperable protocol for decentralized digital commerce that has been implemented in the backend for the new network policy designing, network trust, and network reputation system.
The Protocols and objectives that ONDC India follows:-
For making the whole process like searching, ordering, payments, and delivery more standardized, by splitting the pocket transmission layer from the experience layer in the architecture. Through the Modular approach, you can customize the order and the logistics of your choice. Through all these protocols the buyer can independently select the seller and logistics partner to complete the order.
objectives of ONDC India
- Improvement in logistics efficiency helps the buyers and sellers choose their logistics according to their wishes.
- Reduction in the cost of working, as it opts for the open source in a decentralized manner it chooses the cost reduction.
- Well-integrated security and privacy, people prefer the platform to be in a way more secure when it comes to selection of the ONDC app selection.
- Decentralization, that is can be managed by all the local offices rather than one authority.
- Overcoming the market structure of a single-seller system is canceling the idea of the only contract for the particular product that has been sold.
1. Does CoutLoot joins ONDC India?
India’s largest non-grocery retail aggregator for non-branded products- “CoutLoot” joined ONDC India. It includes the product categories like fashion, home, beauty, and personal care. It plans to help small e-commerce players overcome supply-chain barriers.
2. Which protocol does ONDC follows?
ONDC India follows the Beckn protocol, to bring up the decentralized ecommerce platform.